Continental Fan’s TEK Impellers
Continental Fan’s TEK Impellers combine precision injection molding techniques with modern high strength plastics to produce a wheel that is stronger than steel, yet half its weight. These durable, backward curved airfoil impellers deliver fan performance approaching aerodynamic perfection. TEK Impellers are used in many OEM applications, and are incorporated in Continental Fan’s complete fan assemblies, including TCD Blowers, TEK Plenum & Plug Fans, TFD Blowers, and TNC Cooling Fans.
TEK Impellers and matching inlet cones are available from stock for immediate shipment.
Features and Benefits
- Backward curved airfoil (BCA) impeller
- Non-overloading power characteristics
- Aerodynamic perfection; computer-aided design
- Super quiet, highly efficient performance
- Injection molded from high strength GRP polyamide
- Stronger than steel with half the weight
- Permissible ambient temperature range: -22 F to 176 F
- Stocked in nine sizes: 7” through 18” diameter
- CW, CCW and DWDI, matching inlet cones
For more information contact Bruce Gover, or visit us on the web at www.continentalfan.com to view our full line of OEM Solutions & Custom Fans.