RGF Environmental Group Introduces the LUCIDIUM Pulse Commercial UV System
RGF® Environmental Group, Inc., a leader in environmental design and manufacturing, is pleased to introduce the LUCIDIUM Pulse™ electrodeless commercial UV system, after 2 years of rigorous testing. The LUCIDIUM Pulse™ can be used as a coil cleaner, air purifier, and in food sanitation applications. The system is extremely powerful, generating four (4) times the UV-C output of a 60-inch lamp when tested per ASHRAE 185.2. The unit was tested on over 3 million on/off cycles with no measured UV degradation. The LUCIDIUM Pulse™ uses RGF patented technology with further patents pending.
Features of the LUCIDIUM Pulse:
- Much higher germicidal UV output, four (4) times higher compared to a conventional commercial UV lamp
- More surface area treatment coverage with fewer lamps
- 5-year warranty
- Unlimited on and off cycling, with no lamp degradation effects
- Completely sealed glass envelope with no filaments or other penetrations
- Capable of purifying fast moving air within the HVAC system
- Can be wired to cycle with the HVAC blower, reducing overall power consumption, as powered only when needed
- For coil cleaning applications, Pulse lamps can be cycled using a timer, providing UV treatment only as required, further reducing overall power consumption
- Full UV output is instantaneous, no long warm-up periods like other lamps
- No filaments, therefore cannot add to solarization
The LUCIDIUM Pulse™ is currently in limited production at RGF’s new vertically integrated, environmentally friendly ISO 9001:2015 certified facility in Lakeland, FL and will soon be available through RGF’s existing HVAC distribution channels.
About RGF Environmental Group, Inc.
RGF manufactures over 500 environmental products and has a 35+ year history of providing the world with the safest air, water and food without the use of chemicals. RGF is an ISO 9001:2015 certified research and innovation company, holding numerous patents for wastewater treatment systems, air purifying devices, and food sanitation systems. Situated in the heart of the Port of Palm Beach Enterprise Zone, RGF Headquarters span 9 acres, with 130,000 square feet of manufacturing, warehouse and office facilities. RGF’s Lakeland, FL facility adds over 40,000 square feet for back-up production and lamp production. RGF continues to upgrade its facilities, creating an increased vertical approach to manufacturing, further allowing the company to provide the highest quality and best-engineered products on the market.