Turbotorch to Offer Full Line of Products, Provide Demonstrations at 2024 AHR Expo
North Bethesda, Md. – TurboTorchâ, an ESAB brand, will offer hands-on demonstrations of its premium quality brazing, soldering, cutting and welding products from January 22 – 24 at the 2024 AHR EXPO in booth S6758 at McCormick Place in Chicago. Burning up to 40% hotter than competitive air-fuel torches, TurboTorch’s Extreme™ line of self-lighting and standard torch tips create a “wrap around” flame effect that heats pipe more evenly and quickly. The company’s Extreme™ air-swirl torches, available in standard and self-lighting models for acetylene and MAP-Pro™/LP gases, are the preferred choice of contractors and do-it-yourselfers.
Also showcased will be Victorâ Oxy-Fuel Tote Outfits featuring G-Series single-stage oxygen and acetylene regulators. Victor offers two portable Tote Outfits. The light-duty outfit features the smaller (6”) J-APT handle for better maneuverability in tight spaces, while the medium-duty outfit includes the medium-sized (8.3”) 100-CPT handle for working with thicker materials. The J-APT and 100-CPT handles set the industry standard for performance, safety, reliability and durability. Both torches come with check valves for enhanced safety.
TurboTorch will also feature its Nitrogen Purge Kit, which helps prevent the formation of oxidized particles that can flake off and flow through an HVAC system, damaging bearings and fouling system filters. The purge kit includes the G-Series nitrogen regulator, which features a unique gauge guard for added protection, an easy to adjust color-coded knob, 800 PSI delivery, a zinc aluminum housing cap for added strength, and a forged brass body.
Welding and Plasma Cutting
Other products exhibited in the TurboTorch booth include ESAB welding equipment:
- Rebel™ EMP 205ic AC/DC all-process welder, a portable, all-process machine, complete with MIG, Stick, DC TIG, Pulsed TIG and AC TIG for aluminum.
- Rebel EMP 215ic multi-process welder (MIG-Stick-DC TIG) welding system that offers true multi-process arc performance, location flexibility and lightweight portability.
- ESAB EMP 210 multi-process welder, featuring excellent arc characteristics and digital controls which enable fine-tuning of the arc performance.
- Savage A40 helmet, which is designed to meet the needs of a variety of welders, providing a high tech lightweight shell to protect from heat, sparks and spatter.
Thermal Dynamics plasma cutters will also be on display:
- Cutmaster® 40 plasma cutter with SL60™ 1 Torch® has a ½ in. recommended pierce and cut capacity and maximum sever of 1 in.
- Cutmaster 60i plasma cutter with SL60QD™ 1Torch offers the highest power-to-weight ratio in its class and best-in-class cutting arc length. Cutmaster 60i has a recommended cut capacity of ¾ in. and maximum sever of 1-1/2 in.
ESAB is a world leader in fabrication technology. For more than 100 years ESAB has transformed industries built by fabricators, providing complete workflow solutions through our diverse portfolio of products from more than 40 of the most trusted brands in welding and cutting in the world. From industrial demands to repair and maintenance, innovators that shape the world, rely on ESAB’s portfolio. To learn more, visit ESAB.com.